Thursday, November 18, 2010

Journal Twelve

The first topic that I am considering writing about is the attack on 911 and how it affected the decisions made by President Bush and his foreign policy. I feel like there are a lot of ways that I can go with this topic and I am pretty interested in it too. I already found a few articles that would be helpful if I chose to do this topic. Alas, "9/11 led to Bush's cowboy foreign policy" is a good article that will be helpful in looking at Bush's presidency after 911.
Another possible topic is the legalization of marijuana and what benefits would come from it. I found a bunch of articles talking about the social and economic benefits of legalizing marijuana, and it is a topic that will be pretty easy to write about. Why Legalize Marijuana is a good article that talks about all of the benefits that would result from such a law.

No comments:

Post a Comment